How to cover up tattoos!
- use a red lipstick covering the outlines
- pat on a light concealer, using a setting powder
- pat on your skin tone concealer, and clean up any mistakes using baby wipes to remove excess concealer
- use a fluffy brush and smooth it out with foundation powder.VIDEO TUTORIAL:
we don’t usually reblog/post cosplay stuff, but a friend pointed it out to me and i haven’t seen it elsewhere SO maybe it can help someone!
Useful for cosplay AND if you’re applying for a job that views tattoos as ‘unprofessional’.
Also good for hickeys
An Ancient and Sacred Tradition: ‘Honey Hunters of Nepal’
In 1987, award winning French photographer and director Éric Valli and his Australian wife Diane Summers (acting as filmmaker) documents Gurung tribesmen of west-central Nepal bi-yearly harvest of wild honey.
The Gurung tribesmen of Nepal are master honey hunters, risking their lives collecting honeycomb in the foothills of the Himalayas, using nothing more than handmade rope ladders and long sticks known as tangos. Up to a dozen men are drafted in to support the hunter or ‘kuiche’ 
Before a hunt can commence the honey hunters are required to perform a ceremony to placate the cliff gods. This involves sacrificing a sheep, offering flowers, fruits and rice, and praying to the cliff gods to ensure a safe hunt. 
The Himalayan honey bee (apis laborious) is the world’s largest honey bee, that builds their nests anywhere from 8,200 to 15,000 feet (2,500m to 4572m) into the air and each nest can yield as much as 130 pounds (59kg) of honey.
But now both the number of bees and traditional honey hunters are in rapid decline as a result of increased commercial interests and climate change.
- Honey Hunters of Nepal near Lamjung - video link
- Honey Hunters of Nepal (104 pages) available on Amazon
- BBC Natural World - Wild Honey Hunters (full length documentary)
- Listening to your inner voice: Eric was a cabinet maker and Diane was a lawyer, and both went to Nepal on separate occasions for different reasons. Nepal had a strong pull for Diane, her intuition urged her to go there. She left her job as a lawyer, and set out on her journey. Then through a series of coincidences she met husband to be Eric. They have left the beaten track to open their own trail, and they have a message for those who live and work in other walks of life. Their message is one of courage, of pride, of existential fulfillment, and last but not least, of stress tolerance and conflict, because that is what creativity and leadership is all about. 
photos:©eric valli. all rights reserved.
The full lineup, now with Poison Ivy and Supergirl! Sorry for the slight repost, I think seeing them together makes the overall unifying design elements clearer (like the weird 90’s vibe haha).
Street clothes super heroes/villains!
Slang: Victorian English
I think this was my favorite moment of the season.
Rust is cool, calm, collected, well-spoken, observant, and used to being the brilliant, correct one.
Marty’s the animal - all instinct and urges.
Here - for the first time in 20 years - Marty thinks of what Rust didn’t. It’s the most important connection they’ve made, and all Rust can say in response is “Fuck you, man.”
Tony Hawk apologizes for lying about hoverboards being a thing we can finally have for real
Yeah fuckin finally.